- Canipe III, L.G., Jackson, T.W., Cheatham, C.L. (2016). Effects of egg supplementation on developmental outcomes of the typically-developing and fetal alcohol-exposed rat pup. Paper and poster presented at the International Egg Symposium, Banff, Alberta, Canada, October 4-6, 2016.
- Cheatham, C.L., Vazquez-Vidal, I., Turski, C.L., Medlin, A., Millsap, G.M., Voruganti, S. (2016). Sex-specific and obesity-specific association of serum uric acid with cognitive function in older adults. Presented at Experimental Biology 2016, San Diego, California, April 2-6, 2016.
- Jackson, T.W., Canipe, L.G., Cheatham, C.L. (2016). Supplementation with choline chloride in a liquid rodent diet: recipe for differing caloric intake in a fetal alcohol model. Presented at Experimental Biology 2016, San Diego, California, April 2-6, 2016.
- Sheppard, K.W., Cheatham, C.L., Armer, A.L., Millsap, G. (2015). The omega-6 to omega-3 fatty acid ratio predicts declarative memory abilities in toddlers. Presented at the Ninth Biennial Meeting of the Cognitive Development Society, Columbus, Ohio, October 9-10, 2015.
- Cheatham, C.L. & Sheppard, K.W. (2015). The relation of human milk lutein, choline, docosahexaenoic acid content to recognition memory abilities of 6-month-old breastfed infants. Presented at Origins & Benefits of Biologically Active Components of Human Milk, FASEB SRC, Big Sky, Montana, July 19-24, 2015.
- Cheatham, C.L., Thomas, J.D., May, Philip, A., & Zeisel, S.H. (2013). Choline and epigenetice mechanisms: potential for mediation of fetal alcohol spectrum disorders. Presented at the 1st International Conference on Prevention of FASD, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, September 23-25, 2013.
- Cheatham, C.L., Sheppard, K.W., Lupu, D.S., & Niculescu, M.D. (2013). Flaxseed Oil Supplementation increases long-chain omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids in human plasma. Presented at Experimental Biology 2013, Boston, Massachusetts, April 18-20, 2013.
- Cheatham, C.L., Niculescu, M.D., Lupu, D.S. (2013). Maternal influence on toddler cognitive development: genetic and epigenetic factors. Presented at the 2013 Society for Research in Child Development Biennial Meeting, Seattle, Washington, April 18-20, 2013.
- Cheatham, C.L., (2013). Electrophysiological evidence of maternal genetic effects on the recognition memory abilities of breastfed 6-month-olds. Presented at the 2013 Society for Research in Child Development Biennial Meeting, Seattle, Washington, April 18-20, 2013.
- Will, K., Cheatham, C. L., Stegall, J. (2011). Omega-6 to omega-3 Fatty Acid Ratio and higher order cognitive function in 7-to-9-year-olds. Presented at Experimental Biology 2012, San Diego, California, April 21-25, 2012
- Cheatham, C.L., Nerhammer, S., Asserhoj, M., K.F., Lauritzen, L. (2011). Fish Oil Supplementation During Lactation: Effects on Cognition and Behaviour at 7 Years of Age. Presented at Experimental Biology 2011, Washington, D.C., April 8-13, 2011.